Saturday, October 22, 2011

While stocks they go back



Today bid farewell to the brothers and sisters, eventually put away the embryo. Embryo worried when I came back a cry,UGG Classic Cardy Boots, how could it, so many people watching. Two days my heart tangled, muddled, sorrowful, sad. Mixed feelings. I said, I do not understand how to express the mood of it. What words could hardly express their inner feelings. Two days, reporters have returned the Department of the brothers and sisters graduated, the Ministry of appointment a correspondent, who is not in place, missing several brothers, whatsoever, was very warm. The time when we toast the phrase shouted: Long live the reporter Ministry! When it namely to make each exertion to call out, I saw by the brothers of monkeys, Yu Yan, layer waves senior, Yang Rui sisters, brothers and they always feel educating our entire reporter Department is back, memories replay another. Really, the University three years period, capable a lot of things, and between them the story, how to talk to talk to are not all clean. I fair absence to mention, the university, namely can be handed some of his own center - a friend is hard to come by. And Xiongge farewell today, and unfortunately,UGG Ultimate Bind Boots, did not watch Chun. Our creative division of the sometime minister. To be aboveboard, I am quite thankful to them then trust me, the creative division to me, remember the spring brother had differentiated me before, human always want to learn to grow up, only the duty of forcing a human to grow up and neutral, now thatof that is naturally the circumstance. Oh, they do not say. However, the absolute and I wish my darling brothers and sisters there are reporters writing the Department of the Ministry of Xiongge spring sibling, a safe junket family, successful vocation. Thank you to all my academy brings delight and emotion. Thank you very darling to us 9 Yuyan Sister gifts and blessings I have in idea in idea. There Dear embryos (Yu-ting the line of obligation). I have been impair, recognizing her,UGG Tassel Short Boots, really lucky. Kobe really hope that she tin form a senior early sweethearts, ha ha ha ... ... so many ridiculousness, the heart is still in the tangle. While stocks they go back,UGG Metallic boots, I am not also cheerful, go back to father made me a very long information effective me confused and worried, I acquainted Dad said, Dad, I'm scared. After the road, how to work. I am a person suddenly exposed in this society, I suddenly felt a grim terror of being hurt. Information back to my Dad said, do not stress the ship to across the bridge, all roads guide to Rome. Oh, dear father, you understand what I do in Rome,UGG 5691, where, whether 1 daytime, I really wanted to chase their own, and you ambition patronize me? Really hope that afterward year, today, still nobody. We are still.

No comments:

Post a Comment