Tuesday, October 25, 2011

maybe after not meet



Anyway, I always feel namely no material how kind of friends, no stuff how kind feelings, no matter how commutes tin adore every other, is worthwhile of esteem. How many times, when we open up the face, I was most impressed, merry, great confidence, there is all enough of life was a confidant of sentiment, always meditation it is the destiny of the consideration and love of God. Together via the annuals, I memorize clearly gone above, morsel at bit, those who agreed to meet often published above the base of my center the maximum original places. All along, I told myself, life, some human, life is rotated nigh. There are numerous fleeting, favor the farewell at the hangar, fair embraced every additional too had gone their own horizon, so do no ask also many, not to think too much. How distant left distant, distant, whatsoever, life in the end, we do no know, real friends friendship tin final long, I do not know, but I frankly differentiate their own, far far left. Said, fighting with friends is the most intense feelings out, is a life out of the most genuine feelings, is a going out of the most pure feelings, do not agree, did not dare to deny. Our outspoken, our consciousness, our ship, although a tiny alter among the point of outlook, yet agree with a lot. Because of you, I changed a lot, and I gain a lot. So, I like your friends, even the most ordinary friend, by the time always. Life is such, and the sun were attach, my heart will not be dull; and happy people together, often with a smile on the jaws; and progressive people together, the movement ambition not lag back; and generous people together,UGG Suburb Crochet Short, act asset is not miserly; and sapient people together,UGG Coquette Slippers, shortcoming is not confused; and beautiful people together, asset would convert attentive. Many of these people is you. I always in a state of idea to enthusiasm for the awe common emotion, yet do not know how to approach to the care and preservation. Far, no more; closer, can not. You done because me, I in mind, see in the eyes. Your honest, straightforward, sincere ego let me out of the world, a deep gratitude is laborious to express my gratitude to. Life, you grow on me like a tree, so I feel no longer solo. Long way of annuals, anything we do, as we readily have planted a seed, the humidity in period, those seeds slowly take root, sprout, pumping branches, flowering, most bring an end to ... their own of fruit. I think you are my quondam life shed the seeds, later years of suffering, and afterward convert my path of life of many fruits of harvest. We are always deadly, without standing distress in looking happy,UGG Tassel Short, entire life's passing rush. Although difficult to let work of some things, but what can attach us to the antique, everything is passing. So cherish and give up, we ought have the aptitude to equilibrium, I hope we can hold in the palm of plaintive prologue sections, rather than give the necklaces put on their own, the more tightly jump to their own. Life is like a movie, there is no rehearsal, every game is broadcast live, a good clutch of every rendition is the best treasure. We are all life's passing in no time, and can stop a lot of places to stay, but to concern about and cherish the little people, so do not sum their apologetic, hard to do his own object to do, to remedy himself to a sun intellect to hug life. Life period is the moment, whatever, those years have been full of delight gradually passing away, we are to seize with both hands, and absence to retain and arsenal area, and only heart. Life is to be constantly obtaining lost in, even now the forgery of life reversed behind and ahead, not for the detriment alternatively grief alternatively sadness of things, this is the calm opinion to life. In time,UGG Oliviya, how many things can have a lifetime, how many people can take a lifetime to attach us, how many things we'll never forget ... ... think about it, you will find: very little, very little. Therefore, regardless of right and erroneous, no need to discuss, for we are friends, have the ability to only put the digit of right and bad. Journey of life, we always meet some people, or sight, or deep-seated, whether you wish, let us live in my heart, if it is a silent burden of injury and, constantly forget their own hearts neat, live softly , sincere face, perhaps the best. Whether there is shaken, there is damage, there is omit, will liquefy into comprehending. If not discern life, anguish and delight have arrived, but time consuming. Perhaps morrow,UGG Kids Classic Boots, maybe after not meet, so we have no cause not to cherish today. No matter in what style and attitude, I still wish we can face life with the sun, either grief and joy, are the life of the barter, which all have a brilliant life as a memories of it always! Because friends, our lives more of a care and waiting, because friends, our lives and insist on more than a sentiment. Tonight, solo to face the silence night, a glass of tea, looking out the window blurred twinkling stars and the shadowy moonlight, mention thank you, friends of my life, I hope our friendship flowers open in every season !

No comments:

Post a Comment