Tuesday, October 25, 2011

love hearts feel the world



Long wanted apt write about a friend's house smoke, merely she left me also tiny stuff, I tin no obtain from 11 study, I thought not access apt manually write, but today, I still have to depend on my memory, and with my The idea is not useful to write about her, a lovely person. Oh. Home smoke, a appoint which, I understand a girl, Oh, and she met in this year's merger, she was originally distinct company's accounting, the company after the combination, naturally know, have been surprisingly tough to namely, in the extensive sea, there are always some folk,UGG Waverly Boots, though not long live, deep understanding, never even met, they can be friends, and ambition chance quite nice friends, then it was to know, before going to greet,ugg boots canada, before going to aid until the care, Oh, anything all upside down,UGG Classic Short, but this does not discourage friendship, so that friendship namely not the width of period can be proven, they would know So this is a course of life, uh, goes family always have a lusty affinity, production nearly no an said she's right and wrong, no stuff how much you have wronged, alternatively will you have many hardship, at all times she tells, you will feel entire the distress is evaporated, but can be base in the way of life in a trance, her agreeable and kind, dignified and virtuous, independent strong-minded, the only thing I can not accustomed to, she will not give you the chance to correct, and you do not mention a word, and then do not pay consideration you, but treat yourself feel agreeable friends, she would applause you quite, quite competent to aid you, even while their own lives state is not nice! Written, one along one the details will emerge in front of me, I remember a period I can live very poor, very bad mood, I shriek the I can not find a way out, it is despair, I simply ambition to idea the heart lies in the same space below the drifting clouds, my childish to muse namely to penetrate the sun ascend and see the stars the moon will forget a lot of unhappiness, but I was wrong , and more so no way to forget the more the stars the moon will only boost my ache, so I worked family and goes to speak, huh, huh, because she always seemed so reassuring, people by ease, so she solace me, encourage me and enlighten me to sincerely help me, Oh, come with me through a difficult time of that, now behind to meditation about, was not actually that terrible, but is constantly a entity, if it were not for understand, is possible to embark ashore despair, until the emergency is over, but then I realized she was comforting me during that time, but too her own worst period, when I talk to her every time, She always advised me it does not matter, huh, huh, never said her own pressure to kas long asshe is also due to difficult period, is also under pressure ah, huh, huh, I am pleased that I can detect such a friend, a person that can not be thanks but in my center a milliin times friends have been talking about, uh, very fortunate to know her in such a period, because elsewhere arrangements that dingy period, if every day the sun is lukewarm lukewarm, in the adapted attention in ,UGG Classic Tall Fancy boots, we can never experience the endless sun of eternal love, not that the dark field, it can not laud what a smart friend is it? ! Now everything is over, the mood is very light Oh,UGG Classic Tall Fancy, also in regular contact, call you, bring a information, huh, huh, talk about life, speak about work, chores and come and talk to people and asset around. If the chilly climate each daytime, how could I know the world is still bright and warm beneath the sun it? ! Oh, let me know the cloud is the family of a person's merit, as a friend, to be outspoken, because care for a friend, even a few words of comfort but also allows me peace of idea as a long period of time, when there is love hearts feel the world is not lack of love, once extinct, the world will feel full of apertures! Sense Xiejia Yun Oh! What can I say, friends are friends, is to esteem life, not always are the sun, I was walking, I got accustomed to my life, my state, my friends around. And with a thankful heart to hike with, thanks to the friends in life have never deceived me, and thank friends and I live out in frustration. I look inward to that Yunkai attach the smog lifted the globe along to the time the sun! Oh, ah, life there are always some good asset, the wind and the aggregate will be gone, gone even if this makes my entire world has become empty, but friends do not, because he is a gust of wind, in your After a certain station in life, they will stop on the road with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment