Saturday, October 22, 2011

It is a deep frustration



Like the entry apt the village of Neem tree in the wind because you I have maintained the distance, watch the situation. Today, the spring has been living in harmony, yet I still pressed the snow sticks. Moment, I suddenly feel nice exhausted. A moment of lax,ugg classic sparkles, creak loudly, crashing bough. With joy and afflict can be wiped with a gesture, a gesture with the same if it tin be maintained? Down, with you, a change in pose. The pace of income received from a far away, hug by a peek the immense looked, clothed lost heart, behind, and the additional lost its own. Where do you hide? Hidden in an evergreen leaves below it,ugg 3046, into the location I can not touch. You are my wounds, and then touch, still oozing blood, the red sun and the moon. You ambition not lonely in the green leaves, there is variant I am with you, I have the same eyes watching you, I sing a song accompanied by your pacify you. Once afresh, whether met, I ambition chance a string of beads, Lai Zen in your fingertips,ugg australia sale, be you an Nianzhe; whether once again encounter,UGG Gissella Boots, and you become a alike stone, but I ambition not silence I am exhausted of the direction in you, by you stopping as a repose, you sing. Once again, whether met, I will become ... ... once again, is not phoned a margin, is not it? Only an brim, edge is unforgettable helpless, do not understand miss? Helpless Ye Hao, miss value saying, I still think it's beautiful flawless and radiant. Point out a piece of paper, the distance among us is a constant. Even although I pass through your heart, like water through a micro-Lan afterward a mirror-like silence; even if I narrate over and over again opposition the mouth of the paper, you see only the silence; even in the face you gradually far back, explosion into tears, you understand. If you are in a nightmare and saw a cloud, often chasing your rain, Linde you nowhere apt conceal, it is helpless and missed me. But still, if. Edge, truly helpless. Edge, only once; only one edge, is a deep frustration,UGG Channing Boots, right? Gliding in fancy, in the wish of settling. Edge of a dingy imagine, but charm and afflict. Leaves piled up and piled in the base of my center, he closed himself; own whirling, weaving pearly cocoon, their silenced membranes. Shut the door, and then ashore a latch, lock heart and lock cloud Xiaotian open mouth. No flower vine, strapped to the Chinaberry tree. Weeping bough hanging in the wind, like a alone boat, face slowly, and faint, and implied the sky, even now do not want to float quake, can not be docked. Long stare, crushing, the silent flow ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment