Tuesday, October 25, 2011

a family is responsible for both



Hong-bin of my best friends came to look me,ugg men boots, and I am quite elated. Know him from that daytime in 1999, the correlate among us never stopped, no matter where I go, how far apart, we all ambition to make a phone phone from time to time welcome each additional, it namely very regular. This namely a pure symbol of friendship between us. Can proudly mention that we are real friends, without him this friend, and not I am today! Dinner chart, Hongbin, and his wife, they both stand up and reach because the cup and said solemnly: our happy life! thank you, come, let's toast, dry. I have a few words were confusing, and Joji monk scratching their brains. Through a uncomplicated explanation Hongbin wife, I suddenly, and quite reanimating beverage a cup of uncommon brandy. Things have to start at the beginning. Since Hongbin niece suffered injuries in the hospital after I vegetation, I know him. As a companion is no also distant away, and secondly we have a general amuse - peruse writings and newspapers. Although he was in a manhole, while a plant electrician in charge,UGG Ultra Short, yet every week he will go to Area 74 Baoan me once alternatively double, rain alternatively bright, and onward. Sometimes he see me engaged, consciously sitting on the lawn in front of factories, etc. I read a chat nothing more than to meet new events and their experience, almost the recess of the time they ride behind to the manhole to the. Remember 1 period we plant a girl because his dad suddenly died, the family entire year round age mama paralyzed in bed, can no a standing ovation themselves. And her brother was in junior tall school third grade, not direction, she had to resign. She resigned in the process of working out a procedure while a terrible words: Who is buried money to help her father, she would wed him. This is a very tragic and helpless determination. All remuneration earners, only I did advise her not to thrust, more solutions than problems, and the initiative of the plant to bring her as her contributions to set foot aboard the way home. Hongbin was not made behind listening to too numerous remarks, merely shenanigans to the girl's home address to the quondam. I did not take also many notice. After a few months afterward, the funeral family handling the dad of the girl to write to a sincere thank you, I know Hongbin noiselessly sent her 2 hundred greenbacks, and still in my the appoint of the send. I'll give away the home Hongbin called and said this matter. The world happens so coincidence, when he was by home to each matchmaker introduced him to transform his wife is now Juan-Juan. More incited when I shriek,UGG Amberlee, I described a long time before the end. Juan-Juan and other hang up after asking how the matter? Hongbin merely then talk about it repeatedly throughout the entire matter. Juanjuan had the impression of his general Moreover, she describes the day matchmaker to 2 blind appointment. She is do not decide, I listened her blind date objects can have such kind, concerning, prowess to presume liability, on where to detect such a good male, hard to detect a life partner is not such a person? Such as he alleged for money to a stranger who, let unattended what their loved ones? Selected him, what can be fussy? Although the wage earners, yet he can go the process has not given up their pursuance, in the shortest likely time, the premier batch of Shenzhen, an of the few to get the whole senior electrical certificate, such as juvenile human who marry do not need to fret that pleasure the day before. So when she secretly decided to put their own lives are entrusted to him. Before long, they all over the formalities of wedding, married. Juanjuan approximately now is a mother of two children (there is a will to be nativity). I wonder, an of my call inadvertently, can bring one pair of happy matrimony, and also my nice luck ah! Juan-Juan saw by the location and narrate their emotions, brow entire showing a happy and elated! You see her periodically smile, periodically enraptured about the details of the time, to everyone's emotions here are mobilized. Yes, her choice was right, she found a family is responsible for both, but never stop in the pursuit of vocation folk. My friend is now the United States Hongbin PolyOne senior master electrician,UGG Sandra, a monthly salary of up to 5,000 yuan. Is a criterion white-collar laborers. The mighty,UGG Classic Short Sparkles boots, languid are single. His wife to be surpassed, the most prosperous places in the manhole lease a kiosk, every month earnings is considerable. Enjoyable for the whole family, and the U.S. United States, courteous to live, people Dunsheng envy. All their achievements are the result of their hard go. Good saying goes: No anguish, there will be a harvest, words that do not leave. I hope good life of truce!

No comments:

Post a Comment