Tuesday, October 25, 2011

merely to live a solid heavy



I have not way apt the Internet ahead, often hear people speak about approximately, chatting above QQ, a number of interesting and amusement experience and feelings. At namely period, I too trust that the chat namely also a definite delight of a amusement. May since have a microcomputer of their own, the once happily chatted because some time, handy that, in common is a quite boring apt talk object. Far individually each time apt a brighter hereafter also Yunshanwuzhao talked after Seiji muse of, always felt there is a feeling of suicide, so I will gradually reduce the chat. The initial chat, chat above the web always feel a fresh feeling. At that time, at the peak of people join themselves as friends, I nearly did not select to have the invitation Jiubi join, there have to have greeting reply, so you come to me enthusiastically babbling to God with and chatted. But over time,UGG Ultra Short Boots, the days long, while wasting a lot of time and exertion after the chat, all feel is a means of life vexatious. Because numerous of the chat, nought more than the 2 sides exchanged the real to the antagonist alive in the region, engaged in trades and old, which is almost in the process of the chat mode, it is actually a false one, and McCain was chatting to a . At first, I and additional honest and truthful about themselves and their real true. Later,UGG Ultimate Cuff, feeling a few times appeared to be feeling every other's melodrama, also began to study nice up, and often the words of a lie actually. Since then, I seldom go almost a acute ridiculousness. Also knowledgeable in his (her) invitation to the other's private space to see and discern what each other's space pen and ink. Even including the other side of the district and age. Also capable to use their stealth direction to hang QQ,UGG Fringe Cardy, no eyebrows and a beard grasped, and learn to choose. In the QQ, merely are also the human with knowledge and Damien, and his (her) a chat, really, really tin study a lot of profitable things, but also acquire numerous current insights, and he (she ) are together,UGG Jimmy Choo Sora Boots, heart to heart are often lessened. However, in the QQ, is not a celebration to the sun's position is. Because the quality of another individuals, different favorites, so the topic of chat and content is certainly different. QQ, either socialized language, and often have wrong language debauchery. Have been elated to chat through the network and happy, but also send you nauseate and uneasy. However, despite the nice guys a lot of people on the QQ, tin also have a lot in this virtual globe,UGG Corinth, the joy in act the . As a outcome, I started a chat indifferent start to learn to click on some websites, alternatively reading and interested in a cloud of your preference news, or see at some literature on the network. And in their own space, began to write some of his own feelings. My own space, is very concerned approximately its own specifics, regardless of their different shades of ink, how to, irregular, I was determined not procreated whichever good articles. We can say that my space, my own are completely authentic. Ever since I was an ardent consumers in Sina blog after I applied, I try to do in his blog, Scribble. Although deserving to fashionable entrants to the network, not merely the typing is very slow, it seems that thoughts do not like the pen and paper, as between the smooth and free of always, pummeling achieved a text, requires a lot of time and exertion, but I feel is so true self-satisfaction and pleasure. I would not like to chat to spend time and vigor feeling of confusion and rue. As a result, I attempt to put some of his illegible text, a number of literature began to actors a vote on the website, and occasionally also be to stimulate and encourage the joy of hello. I am such an reach, maybe in some people it seems to get in the progressive, fewer than a few people sitting together, rub a few laps on the joyful and mahjong to straight, and not by night, the Ge Jige beverage it a few glasses of cool The draft malt, and then to karaoke to it roar on the throat of the activating and a few heroic. Or sitting beneath the chilly screen, staring at, intention, those lines to the elapse, a huge girl and small daughter, his jaws smiling mention greasy sordid come true. But that was their living statute, I can not learn, nor the variety of fun and sagacity. I have a lot of money is likely, but I do not absence to speak nonsense in my life barren. Also fair absence to live every day, live in the real and natural. Not merely to live a solid heavy, but also live a number of ethereal, spiritual make no use and to avoid depletion. I avoid chat, but I will never nay to chat, avoid chat, that is, to in the future, I want to remain longer to chat, even eternal exchange. So, I had a pair self chat: chat boring, boring chat with each additional raw confusion; chat happy, happy to chat, have received. And amuse in the same chatters chat, thousands of words are all brim, edge anything is joy, and I sincerely wish that this ambition make extra genuine and friendly chatters, through exchange, to determination the confusion in the depression, relieve the distress and affective survival and depression. Let us hurrah, long live knowing, friendship long live also.

No comments:

Post a Comment