Saturday, October 22, 2011

acknowledged to the ideal university



To Laofan: the delay did not dare to say Zhezhi ponderous pen, because in my opinion it carries too many too heavy, three-year subversion of everything for of it. I do not know why, a chaptering of the sorrowful cause of a sudden aggression of the center ... solitary ... ... three years you have given me too many moved, although it namely a accidental concern talk, but it namely scorched in my idea. You said you must give up basketball,UGG Rosie, I feel quite sad, in this parting of the season, I lost the best of brothers will also lose the basketball tribunal,UGG Finnegan, a good comrade. God is so unfair to me, a baby always want to grow up, but this period I have grown up scared of this growth, because it made me lose too many ... ... years all merciless, thought it has taught me how to face the reality, but in real period to face reality, I base myself generally as three years antecedent, has not changed, still the same melancholy, the same frustration ... ... memorize the last tears is already three years antecedent, namely is, to the first 86 days. Send mothers daytime out of educate behind the corner of the moment, I suddenly in tears. May be felt entities change, may be a solitary and sad. I do not know three years after I still did not grow up for a child, will fall in three brothers parting tears did not stream down. After the third year of water from the second layer room pushed to the place now, finally changed the habits of the quondam 2 years, have bid farewell to companion this year's pot ... ... As you mentioned, three years, we have changed a lot, But I still firmly trust that we have changed a bit old and adult idea, we are still a large friend who then met the brothers. Three years,UGG Delaine, three years is not long alternatively short, juvenile and impulsive in our conscience that we paint down the three co-owned at the ring, it is round three, here we are ten prevalent happiness; very long of the three, there are not conscious of the fleeting time we have gone we not longer important to the honor ... ... brother, is the saying not up, eight of our prevalent apartment, a absolute of ten human because our distress because our brotherhood, as too many ... ... parting occasion,UGG Jimmy Choo Kaia Boot, brothers in addition to your consternation, the may do is congratulating you, this is the heartfelt words of brothers, wish you elated,UGG Ashur, happy, acknowledged to the ideal university ... ... sleep in bunk brothers - L-L0751

No comments:

Post a Comment