Tuesday, October 25, 2011

in the late Homecoming



My left hand is afterward apt listen the wind thumping via your right hand like a floating away of the song is very lonely whether the sky clouds did no end my friends in this period were looking apt run the junction laugh melody we sing a song Let every moment of my reside in your left hand afterward to your right hand I have been nigh has been favor Zhao Jingyi the song Since the distant horizon, soothing consonant song, do not mention adore, friendship merely grumble, that song waving flying, soulful without losing the warmth and joy that invaluable. One human sit-ins, often hear fascinated, Qingyuan sparse Plaza,UGG Kids Classic Boots, such as the long time imagine,UGG Retro Cargo, the passing in front of broken pieces left eclipse. Holiday in May later the 1st morn, the sun through the shine, colossal windows, like an invisible hand, I stroked lazily drifting in the air of the heart. Open the windows, put to some fresh wind, penetrate the skylight light blue sky, white clouds drifting along one, I instantly scour the dim mood. That is you? Slowly drifting in my window, the warm words, superficial greetings, at the moment, made me have a think the urge to call threw herself into your arms. May is a day of picturesque poetic, pure, fascinating, female thousands. Many entities, numerous folk in mind while passing the sea is all reluctant to give up. Looking out the window that the floating clouds in blue sky, I jot you for reading this one word, peruse and think of you each day accompanied. Float from the base of my heart burst Qinghuan: Yun, Yun darling sister, thank you! Always liked to discern the smoke, like the elegant Smart, like the cerebral state thousands of miles. The daytime to see clouds, you tin forget all the difficulties, including life can not bear the load, withstanding lust of no duration, not trace of quondam afflict, thick look forward to the hereafter. I memorize the 1st period I heard your label in the Editorial Shenyou teachers in there, you know. At that moment, my hands, there is an engraved from the Internet to detect pictures of your appoint, the word infinite thoughts of adore. Perhaps a coincidence, your name and my institute classmate, Think he was occasionally actually foolish, how can a maximal thought of for variant savor of his life because you folk? Knew, my classmates, She: Later in the afterward, the extra we rely above the heart between the sisters closer, I ambition treasure it more of a network from the fact. Your txt, always reveals a faint scent, with fragrances as your name, in my heart, fraught with long, long time and aroma. Read your composition In the upset of the time, fuss-free part of the day, solitary and helpless time, holding your hand, to feel that Although I kas long asI can in my idea Way behind, though, often, nowhere near you before I can merely speak to one inch screen,UGG Classic Metallic, but I as long as you know, I am distant away, so prefer Seiitsu pretty May day, for the You fly a periodical colorless fragrant word, not for everything another, the only hope you are cheerful with life, the life of you and I can always cerebral about the precious friendship, heartiness of every other. The sky finally Liebo April, May sleeve of a robe clothes has been flying. Established in May of palm hearts, we reiterate the days of walking in the web, as a grand blossom, ravishing the Yen in April. Vent above the finish that she explains first, still haunted along a ringlet sympathetic heart. Perhaps some people have not elevated heaved eye look, SJ will be the heart of May blossoms full of Mae, a white tree,ugg accessories, dressed in May ashore the Su Yi pigment. The smell of sweet tiny baby is the apex of his childhood on the dash of lust, is to clone the soft mind sees the occasional dream. Walking in the air, long cilia swirling. Then southerly gift to the people absence to cigarette drunk warm, have spread thoughts, Ruoyouruowu show. You came through the scent of the city's sky, so calm stay on my snout. Yang Qi Sese laugh, what a moment like what year a drawing red memorandum written in small print on paper. Blue was a morsel shallow depression, love really the upper ground of the light is so clear and real depression. Non-dream, but a nightmare. Like a gentle snap of the fingers, they come to one location Wang Ran, such as ink in the skiff south, carrying a shipment of silent thoughts, in the late Homecoming slowly and in song. Had not seen for a meet, a heart to heart among the frank,UGG Ultra Tall, I have, I cherish, whom I stopped a long time. In all the see are where friendship, I am compliant to be your own Red is sometimes met a plain flowers, so elegant and sad, so pure, so Mazumdar. I am willing, his left hand on your right hand, and in each of these early morning, at the base of my heart pray for you many times, much of the distant beach, I can silently staring your shadow, so that my May the agreeable times in the heart of your mind. The mood, I think, you know I know, there are clouds know.

No comments:

Post a Comment