Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I can only smile



Do no memorize anything from the starting, I Fall in adore with the roles, beauteous and sorrowful that the txt, or graceful, or distant, all a sundown in the evening, in a quiet night, noiselessly climbed up my heart, and emotions are scatter indiscriminately with its ... ... namely no this phone, I actually can not supply to hook young apt meditation; not the phone, I really thought I ought jot someone left exposed youth. Phone the additional end,UGG Raya Boots, the sound remains the same, talking and laughing the entire institute life memorable, in appending to faintly hear the point of delicate weep, seems no differ, for the fall in the evergreen tree, if it is falling from a tree afterward to a few membrane Grottoes, truly I do not know namely a fall to. This phone, talk for a long period, this made me achieve that I truly from the center have graduated, does not belong to the school, is yet standing ashore the cusp of the community of juvenile folk of the sea. School, youth in a huge article; text, the article of the young inheritors. In the elapse life, I always favor some of the accidental days, look in a different kind of affection, scatter slowly, quietly analytic, then bare all the emotions are devoted to the text, and thus the seeds of a zealous always conceived in the period quietly catching basis. There is a saying; maudlin farewell harm since archaic times. So the sorrow of each wave of life always in my center waves of the lake a long time, but this time, I was a strange smile, smiled and said: Goodbye, nude youth,ugg mens boots! Morning, the sun like a girl like the sunny red cheeks, in the hug of smoke looming. A person carrying a sack, wading in a versed school, riding in the elapse is no different with the Dan Bandao, the tree is still green mighty, vigorous grass is still exudes the respiration of life, from the lake and no trace of ripple or that road, or that house, or that lesson, forward the way of pigeons flying behind to look up, merely to find, back the shadow hauled on very long, but I equitable kept working opposition the direction of the shadow out of the door, to the practice station, set foot on the south the exercise. How numerous times this last encounter university expectations, dream how numerous times the heartiness of reunion behind the internship, meditation of how many times on the eve of graduation to a fun carnival can be base at last to look forward to my graduation, imagination is always the ideal entity, at the end of the day just my wishful thinking, it is tough to survive in the real earth. So what shall I come and I have exposed the youth to say bye? The text of these undressed? No, it ought be a pure white thinking. I originally thought it was a wail with tears of the summer, for it will wear with nostalgic sorrow and dismay compiled by portioning jacket, then gestures with the most sexy to entice the most emotional nerves, makes you emotionally, palpitations solicitude, the idea tin not aid but tear the archive, leaving a most sincere,UGG Dauphine Boots, most pretty, most meaningful stories of youth dedicated to each shutter call. But I was erroneous, wrong only vague memories, no one can really understand me, including my so-called friends, male, I depart in like a shriveled they merely flower,UGG Classic Short Sparkles boots, is so natural , left no phone, no information, no blessing, no treasure. My heart a little afflict in the face of such a major life turning point of the track, I always thought that there ambition be not our daytime, their good care of yourself, good oil, since no stuff what happens, memorize that behind you and our team of brothers hug every other on the platform, mention treasure, said sound blessing, waving quietly, until the exercise vanished in the viewpoint of the end of the tail, and then turn around ... and it seems just my wishful thinking, but I failed the bare fancy of ​​most youth. I am a selfish person, I need to get your return, for each time I do this always, is so genuine to disburse. But you so, I would not reprehend you, I can only smile, his stupid smile, his innocent smile, smile during his youth exposed, nought extra. Life can not be completely in accordance with their pre-train track scampering smoothly,ugg boots for women, there are always ups and downs, mire and road, but anyhow, every stretch of road there is always a different outlook, every injury will always let you learn to grow. The meaning of life is not what you effect a high degree, but not the same for how much you obliged the charming landscape. Before graduation, you are not, although some repent, but your phone still moved me very warm, thank you, bless you. Well! Goodbye, my college; farewell, undressed youth!

No comments:

Post a Comment