Tuesday, October 25, 2011

clouds floating on the sky



Yesterday, her daughter said the pedagogue planned one observation of the fall of the diary, I wish I took her apt the forest park to detect the fall,UGG Classic Cardy boots, and today I took her to the forest park. Entering the Forest Park,UGG Nightfall, a stretch of trees makes the mood namely very reanimating. Here there actually anybody fall? Still green ah! However, the green is absolutely a pleasure to watch! My daughter and entire the way by the way of the signal, as if the maze of I walked, I suddenly penetrate the distant depths of the forest, the lake's shore, a pretty circular ruddy lustrous leaves to burning. It was Maple Leaf! My impression as the Maple Leaf, there namely all poignant. In the depths of the mountains, or in the calm ravine, near the microscopic clean, quiet scald in the fall, in the spring Fallen, proudly gazing by ecology alone in the Yunjuanyunshu. This tranquil and fresh and cold, and arrogant solitude of the character is what I love, so in this case, those who penetrate the distance red, I cornered some of epiphora. This annual this fall, for me, a alter variety of averaging. Tangle the two years of work problems, and eventually the horizon, so I feel a little was a clue of tenderness, but I am most especially warm but it is the return of childhood playmates. Coincidentally, the same friends favor Maple Leaf! A field of autumn,UGG Payton Boots, a wafer of mist-shrouded outlook, then joined a piece of bright red maple leaves, so that the fall is full of mythological fancy colors. Watching poetic images, thousands of miles away analytic almost friends, I eagerly went into Maple. Stepping on the soft taint, silently hearing, as if to listen the center blow. People behind into the scene, in the long depth of field,UGG Roxy Short, I saw clusters of Maple Leaf, or the wind whisper, or Qianyindichang, deep and superficial, dazzling colors, filling the psychedelic neatness. If my distant friends, and sometimes 冷眼看世界, sometimes single, to find truce of mind. Autumn-off, the wind clumps of maple leaves falling on the lake sparkling in the clear, glimmering lake once anew in the sunny red, pretty folk pushing, but eventually float and disappear. This makes clear what is it? I went to the lake side, gently won a Maple Leaf. Maple Leaf on the condensation of water droplets, clear, perspicuous, crystal clear as my friends thoughts of love. I saw by it, fearing it slip, but I likewise know that, if not fall, it ambition finally be turned into gas, the dispersion in the atmosphere. Suddenly produce 1 kind of aches, my tears can not assist but to fall down, drops of water droplets that fall on the assured. Those splendid childhood memories, but also appears in the front, I feel quite cheerful. I miss this film with a lusty consciousness of carrying the Maple Leaf, gently back into the lake. I calculate it ambition not evaporate in the long history of the years, it will fly into the letter, filled with my feelings, to fly the hearts of friends. Leave the lake, my daughter and I continue to go to the depths of Maple. The foot of leaves growing gradually, floor above layer to the collection of leaves, glowing sunny red, slender broken pieces to sound, I simply tin not tell which is falling this annual, which is falling year later year. No material what was falling, I consider my friends are fraught with thoughts of love. Despite the passageway of period those childhood memories, short and unforgettable, but in the end can not keep, so I had to disburse more care to treasure. As these meteoric in the accumulation of Maple Leaf, no stuff how the air and rain, are affectionately sentimentally spliced to the soil, contribute to the soil below the basis. I could not bear to tread on this fancy the foot of Maple Leaf, I deem they are always spiritual, I'm afraid I broke the appearance of their solitary quiet, agitated they contend imaginary. So, I try to put the light in my footsteps, Weibi eyes, with the heart that romantic moment. I feel the time of stagnation, I see far friends beckon to me, so I opened my eyes and saw the sun to see via thick maple is light in my daughter's body, favor my daughter put on a chromatic Dreamcoat, dazzling, and the stretch of Maple Leaf burning is all warm. I am ahead in the sights, high pearly clouds floating on the sky, relaxed, comfortable, this beautiful scenery, ah, my distant friends with me if you can know,UGG Sundance Grab handbag, how to share the absolute! Floating in my mental state while the daughter said loudly: At this moment, I realized that this beautiful moment in my fingers would fall into the time of the debris, I work savage as the same as the return to their families. So, I took her hand, looking affectionately Maple, nostalgia, said: absence to trace it in the afterward years, the truth carved my kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment