Saturday, October 22, 2011

I am not a person



Not ambition apt lose some things ambition never perish, equitable as not an would accompany me apt the final. 2003.9 Li Yan. 2004.3 Shan Shan Chu, Li Ting, Jin Lin, Du Bin. 2007.9 Liu Siyuan, Guo Yijia, Peng Ming-Zhen. 2010.3 Ting Chen, Xu Hong, Xu Yuan,UGG Suburb Crochet Tall, along to Pan Yan. 2010.9 weeks Ting Cai Jie, Wang Xiaojing, Zheng Jiji. My girlfriends, my friend. From 2003 to 2010, group behind group of human,ugg cardy fringe, holding a boring merely I went via a phase of years. The same bumpy road, people of alter elevations. So I was holding, brilliant fireworks looked, savored inconstancy of people relationships, and afterward decadent. They, or talented, alternatively naive simplicity, there namely what I appreciative, and have my conservation, yet also to protect me. I do no ambition to liken between them,UGG Nightfall Boots, so I'm fearful someone will linger above a par, in my earth, disappear even memories can not be base. They are a group of angels sent by God, let me not unattended angel. However, they finally just to complete the mission, and while I'm happy, and they will depart, so I and sad, and then dissimilar the next batch of angels come to me, then repeat the blunder. I am not cheerful. That they do not laugh you can linger, yet missed the last happy angel will work, and I will not smile long. Only in a few day's indifference in their vicissitudes, the digit of counting, Love went away, go away, depart me alone memories of a person standing on the shore, watching the rill in the year of the profile, but lost the gallantry to bound off . Standing time of the shore, I'm just old projector. My greatest sadness namely that apparently there are memories, memories is really a sallow, pearly was altogether solitary, not even gray. I secondhand to dream: When I die there will be a third person because me to wail. This is a imagine when I was ten. At namely period, too, thought he was only the parents love, and immediately consider, is quite childish. I did no one love. I remember I inquired this question, their response to all is yeah. I meet. At fewest I die,UGG amberlee, they will not like alive so lonely. Despite these angels by my side, I was still lonely,ugg scarf and hat, maybe connate of indifference. Wrote them, so that they do not want to world one was pearly. At least they are coming to my life to bring a ray of brightness because the anniversary rain is yet sufficient. Thank you, have you come with me, whereas they do not make me happy, but at least the years, I am not a person, drift in this world. Thank you for giving me that Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment