Friday, January 14, 2011

We live for a long time


We live for a long time. I didn't realize that. Maybe it was because she was too indulge me. As long as she could do the request will promise me, the money, the body. But the time to let me to her body has lost interest in, but the money.

 I have felt her without me, so for her attitude and began simply is difference of heaven and hell. No longer conversation, not to eat her food, not and she go shopping together, not... Unprovoked invective beaten, to less than money, even once put she played him, also often put her away with woman go home for the night.

Once she was pregnant, mine. Say want out, want to be born. I depend, jokes, it may have 100 dad? You did? I lost so much money expect what already turn over origin? I don't deny, but said there must be knocked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment