Sunday, January 16, 2011

I stare big-eyed sunny


At the moment, I stare big-eyed sunny XinXiRuFa pricked-up ears as much as possible to catch and I miss the street of the stranger did had16 wait for all sorts of people's information, I use coarse cabs with compact cameras will try and more likely to leave some available memory images.

 "Hello, hello!" I want to talk to everyone I bumped face to meet people classificafion play a say hello. I look dignified greed looked at her with a few no two kind of elsewhere sunrise sunset month rises a month to drop. Obsession, hot, hot, passionate, chat as young crazy. Also convey gushed out some lonely and melancholy. Here is the xiangfan, my second hometown. I urge and sentimental, dip a word "love", My tears and poetry, nude in a word "love", holding the stream of son, dedicate to you!"

Man is can fly. People should be flying. A noble soul sooner or later to fly. Although we have not available for a pair of wings to fly, nor a lightsome witty times plant color plume's body. But have we lost persistent belief and beautiful dream? This fly and jumping, is not like the bloody buskined make compatriots foxconn startling soul-searching "13 jump".

No comments:

Post a Comment