Monday, January 17, 2011

the way to the hospital


Ill, father use wet towel to take on my fever's forehead, when the 100 try great of soil method has did not work, I began to tics, her lethargy. Mother nasty tears straight drip, the father also frightened, hurriedly with thick cotton-padded clothes guojin me, butted into a dark night, on the way to the hospital, in the cold night, father, even DaiLei sweat-soaked her dress nasty...

Yi childhood, in the way out, whenever I rang rang write walk tired, squatted on the ground skins, refused to play the infection to step further. Father will I carry on the back, or opened her legs let me riding on his shoulder and walked, while enjoying the roads and distant scenery... Oh, father, once put one up to the height of those forces have vanished, disappears forever. Say, I will never from this warm height, experience I had experienced everything.

Author introduction: HuangJiHai, male, 1963, was born on July 4. JuChao area chaohu, In December 1979 attend work, since May 1983 up, when the spring breeze ", "the dianchi lake", "snow lotus", "tianjiao", "the wild goose chirp lake", "wasteland", "GongGeng", "grass", "WanQuanHe journal, July wind".

No comments:

Post a Comment