Monday, January 17, 2011

continue to live in poor days


I really wanted to keep the father! Continue to accompany us, through years, no, twenty years, the most like twenty years even long rain race, even continue to eat the crumbs pharynx dishes, continue to live in poor days, even if it is returned to the most bitter exergue, we also willing, we also not afraid!

A close life so halt, a warm my life the tall and familiar figure was just walk away from me. This makes me really hard to accept, until today, still shake off. Every year, clear and winter solstice, dragged, came to his father's tomb, weed loess, overflow hill above places of artemisia withered and yellow, xiao suo. Monuments, the writing on all some vague and motley.

who touched my cheek, once muguet theverdant cowardice eyes I, I that compass straight father, was dead in the area that he had been struggling farming and shed countless sweat of land on. Apart from thereafter Yin and Yang, never meet. Indeed he was a ruthless, awe-inspiring heart our retain and miss, healed him a man of peace. And we these guys take his ruthless, also someday if he generally heartless, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment