Friday, January 14, 2011

Later I found out she


She reluctantly, but still went. Later I found out she didn't hit, I very angry, say how can you be sure be mine? She said was born can do is firm, I said no, she insisted. I hit her, desperate hit her belly, forced to pull her, rhetoric of coax her to abortion, the doctor said late have dangerous... Dozen. Because many abortion, her lifelong barren. She cry very sad, I am totally coax three, four days. Before long, I again hit her, reason is you don't "work" we drink the wind?

Is not lack of money, I seldom to her place. She also said to leave me, but always giving my sweet words and threats, she cannot leave me, expect me back from the brink. She treated me like a gambler, know has no hope but also expects miracles.

Wen: exquisite lady Soon, I went in. Four years. Damage, rogue... A few small sin ROM along and four years. I regret. Those who come in regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment