Monday, January 17, 2011

Those who protect day


The drift away, and in the footsteps of asymptotic asymptotic, nearly to do I opened my arm, can hold father, as he that year, hugged swaddling of every child, my brothers and sisters. Those who protect day, warmth in his hand, we held in above their heads, gently into the air, and carefully, lest catch falling hurts our fragile life. Joy and happy mood, with his loud laughter, in the poor little room prescriptive bloom.

Father, help us Shan Shan toddlers, teach us to babble, father teaches us industrious guileless, charity tolerance, docile sincerity, diligent and honest aspirant, persons. A lifetime, I like father, like his father's warm, and I only wish I was father mind satisfactory a "work".

Think that year, hungry, father of the flavor of the hand burger pie and mother endured a pot of barley HuHu, also is our meal sweet dinner. Father will not only from the earth tao feed, earn the paste not shut collective GongFen, also can deceive production brigades cadre secretly run out do craft, I once in "the father of repairing umbrellas pick" wrote: "father of repairing umbrellas with superb skills and raise his children..." ;

No comments:

Post a Comment