Sunday, January 16, 2011

Those days in my life


As the 1950s into the factory worker, in "cure" before, uncle doctor cure without expense, additional, housing, grain subsidies are corresponding guarantee. But he dies, he won't know from 2010 January 3 to 14 plan 11 days critically ill in hospital rescue treatment costs more than 150 yuan, all is me casting. Those days in my life, it is undoubtedly pain day, equal to special that winter season biting cold. JiaoChou helpless, bitterness helpless, tired, tore heart crack lung! ...

"I walked lightly, just as I gently, waved her hand, and the rosy clouds in the western sky." Why I just flick? I bent to take this an uppercase word "love", love our motherland homes, love life love love love love relatives and xiangfan hometown. "

You infinite gifts come to me only on these very small hands of mine. Ages pass, and still thou pourest, and still there is room to fill the hand." Writing this, I expresses the respects some nameless disconsolate with acerbity bitter, it is not scientific life I sit this "throne" mayor, if we live in this society, can again fair some transparent some pure some should have much good!

No comments:

Post a Comment