Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Be you and I very different


Be you and I very different life attracted to it, is just a person can never love others will surpass themselves.

Such as far and toward the south, and eventually is two world.
The first story, LiuTao mother in the teahouse about LiuTao meet.
LiuTao first sentence is what? How do you choose such a place ah, this place than McDonald's
A few money I drank the tea, what am I dare not?

Not long ago, he and XuZhiSen contact for a long time, he has 20 million, paying for what you buy without blinking don't change. He has changed. XuZhiSen analysis LiuTao nearby of women, he said spirit bashan and meters lai are all very good, XiaLin lets you cannot brake. This is LiuTao views, and xu type has a very different nature. Because LiuTao not rich background, he don't understand those distant rich girl life and my heart. He knows XiaLin, because they growth environment very similar

No comments:

Post a Comment