Friday, January 14, 2011

I think they will open


Here expect? Why alive? 1 2 3 someone visit jail sentence. I have a family, I sentenced to four years they very angry. If the death penalty I think they will open incense Penn celebrated a turn. Although has the friend to come, which is YiNianBanZai once again.

Only she often came to see me, because is far away, she can only comes once every month earlier this month. She came, smoke, eat, with... Nature is little not, so when she came to me just as the goddess of hope. At that time, I told her the most deep of self-criticism, said when I'm out, and must take you to live a good life.

 Still say "I love you" "to be together, but now it seems to said at that time is true, but is a little too short shelf life tend to deteriorate.

No comments:

Post a Comment