Tuesday, June 28, 2011

very surprised

Fate has turned, now is the right time of my proud. Zhao Tianyu looked uncomfortable picked up the leather bag on the coffee table, took out a stack of new yuan from my heart with an indescribable pleasure, the day on the red haze suddenly like sunshine. Of course, not because I am so happy to winmonster beats sale the money, there is a large part is because people see the loaded B unlucky the psychological pleasure. I took the money again and again there is no number to hand out five, gave the side who have been abusive Zhao Tianyu waitress, said: shocked, did not think I will embrace the people made the mistake himself, and gave her so many money. She was very surprised, blushing, quickly waved, said: You can swear to. Really is a bully because she just Zhao Tianyu just too hard, I do not see the point to her past compensation. Of course, I am also a bit selfish, is to let the big guy look I Know people, and just Zhao Tianyu compare what is really gracious man. Yes, I was a penniless pauper. But I will not bully, not the money to see this thing more than anything else important, I want a houseful of men and women look at, what is the real man. Not only to defeatbeats monster headphones the game on the Zhao Tianyu, I would beat him in spirit, so that others from the heart, nothing that he is, this is my ultimate goal. Sure enough, this way, but in my heart everyone up a notch. Let others know that I not only have a handsome case, there is a gentleman of grace and compassion for the weak of mind. I appreciate the attention to the numerous fire, especially in the eyes of a woman more hot, warm inside, and contains too much passion, I felt hot grilled. See the girl I say, did not dare to intransigent, gratitude looked at me and whispered: I, I should thank you for fishes, not your service, I pay it? Well, the ball put it, we must fight the next Council. rushed forward to put the ball down. I put his money toward Li Xue hands off, smiled and said: money enraptured, said: live up to the party and the people expect of you, give me a lot to win back the yuan, sister, I reward you. Hall full of men and women to see her so prettily girl boldly exposed hot scenes, allBeats by Dr. Dre screaming cheers, sharp sound of a whistle stop, and others to speak out loudly, , the real point ah! then a pro ... A dyed yellow hair, wearing a camouflage vest shorts plump babes, it is a jump to jump on the table, loud shouting, if my sister can be a pro for you ... Li Xue stunned, did not expect a kiss can stir so much trouble, she was just was a moment of courage, and I feel great joy just kiss me, all I did not expect to lead such a huge ripple effect. If I knew this kiss would be so sensational that she will never kiss me in public. At this point, she was embarrassed,

No comments:

Post a Comment