Tuesday, June 28, 2011

nod towards me

Zhao Tianyu threw a cigarette in his mouth, lit hard suck, spit a smoke ring, a touch of smoke, his handsome face as if people may feel disgust Huanchu devil head. Aftermbt shoes sandals listening to my answer, he seemed very excited, as if gold were found a gold mine. Turned and said: I endured. The lady is a young girl the same good looks, may be a day to see these people too much, not ignored. I guess she thought must have been like on a dog fart. She walked up the ball gracefully, turned retreated behind. When her eyes with my relative, I see her very slight nod towards me, and knowing smile, as if seen through my trick. Saying: watch it. Zhao Tianyu sleeping, the mouth of the cigarettes to a scarlet head and spit on the carpet. Smoke on the carpet then an emerging, an unpleasant odor. The lady came quickly stamped out the cigarette, squatting to pick up cigarette butts. Rise slightly dissatisfied, said: very offensive, but the words still used the honorific, the waitress very visible piece of quality. Zhao Tianyu While wearing a brand name, looks like the wealthy son of bit, or college level, but it is a little quality did not, he mbt salama saleXiezhuo Yan waitress uniform from the collar are listed, such as fly-like eyes stare at her chest on the great white , but cursed his mouth: how can this be? Zhao Tianyu long delicate features, was also wearing a pair of glasses, looks gentle look, speak and act the attitude he is a rogue, but full of features. He Zuiyi Pie, , but I do not know if he is not facing the vulnerable groups in the city, he will not be so violent? that lady was frightened, she was very aware that all over the room the children of a wealthy family, repair his death just a twist, like ants, Da Zhezhuan tears in her eyes, almost crying out I can not see that most women cry, but not people's fault, just what you bully people? heart more despise Zhao Tianyu, grass your mother, do not break the money you have both, so bear. So, to comfort the girl said: is full ofmbt gil gil chocolate really good people. Zhao Tianyu see me guarding the girl was so unhappy, cynical, said: hold a club can really be starker than this way, the table full of ball position is very good for me, if I play a real level, then, almost all scored. but my mind was secretly saying: Do not anxious, not to the right time, to make him proud of all of a sudden, and so the time is ripe at the right time and then fix him. So, I deliberately hit stretch Hu, and soon, this board has ended, I have not scored a goal. Wang Zhuoshang fling the club, deliberately put on a deflated look, said: . Hou, you still gas in the air, floating it! I pretended to be taken in account, angrily said: turn the money revenue,mbt kaya sale how can he not happy. I can boast, but his mouth said: are very tired to listen to you, we bet big points. anxious, he kept next to me in a wink, that means I do not go gambling with him, then I will lose the bet down badly and I deliberately turned her head to one side,

No comments:

Post a Comment