Tuesday, June 28, 2011

people complain

pretended. Zhao Tianyu see I promised him The proposal can not help but overjoyed he was afraid I suspicious, strong mouth to suppress a smile, said: There is no win lose, afraid to bet too large, to scare me, so he bet me that much. my heart burst sneer, son of a bitch, I even told my playing eye nike air maxon you in such a small How can I trick my grandfather's stuff hidden. This is not bragging, I am in the Song Dynasty at the right time, often mixed in the Yamen, is famous Dao Bili, a special court to help people complain, people eat this bowl of rice is calculated contact with are wicked cunning of the generation, its capability to deal with them that I have, let alone the front of the Xiaozai Zi. like? and the Bureau of ten thousand people to play each gamble, it is not obvious giving the others do, this kid is sick! Zhao Tianyu mind puzzled, did not know I was stupid to take nike shox the air, or I have any plot Q, what is not, I am afraid you can not. So be it, play a game of no meaning, like how we played five sets? really impressive to me, but it also play into the hands of my center, my heart actually feel the same way, ten thousand means nothing, win enough to fifty thousand only enjoyable, but I fear his suspicions aroused, it did not first put forward I nodded, Zhao Tianyu see me look hesitant, nike air max shoescontempt, said: Bear pendant with a bolt from the car keys fall into the ball on the table next to fly, along with crisp voice sounded, So I did not bring him nike shox clearancethe cash, this is the United States imported WINPARD motorcycle keys, I just bought a week, spent more than 60,000 dollars to buy, my boyfriend if the lost, the car is yours, it is certainly value fifty thousand dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment