Tuesday, June 28, 2011

of the distance

There is no doubt that she liked me very much even for me has always been willing to offend her beloved sister. In her heart, I am perfect, no matter in all respects. So,mbt sandals of course, hope that my game is also excellent. So she thought, heart and slight guilt, after all, Zhao Tianyu is her boyfriend, so it is wrong regardless of the distance. Qiu Sheng-mei Wang Camry and also watching me cut honey, as honey Yang Siyu's apartment in Friends, Yang Siyu is their idol. Their preferences and tastes exactly the same with the Yang Siyu, is simply her shadow. Now that Yang Siyu for me the mystery, they certainly could not withstand the charm of my whole body of men spewing. Therefore, their hearts also hope I can win win. I understand their thoughts, in my heart Antan heard, I am sorry to disappoint you, I would like to win, but now is not the right time. , The club stuck fast in the hands of self, strength is very light, I can well control channel, the ball used in strength on the right. One yellow ball to the left side of the hole and ran, looking much like the case. However, the eye-popping, it failed to hole, but hit a hole impartial leftmbt kisumu sale two inches away. My eyesight is very accurate, this is the reason because the practice lily hidden weapon. Thus, in the sound of a sigh of disappointment, my face was exposed somewhat difficult to overcome the happy expression, a clear mind, he is entirely possible to defeat Zhao Tianyu, let him scared. Zhao Tianyu look happy, it must be determined that I had to eat. Raising his hand one, chic and neat ball into the 14th hole. To be honest, this kid's game really well. Then the one he also did not score, it's my turn to play. I chose the more difficult of the Three distance ball, he should hit in the left two inches at the bottom right of the hole. This is a difficult and a high ball, normal, basically a houseful of anyone not hit enter. I have chosen to select it to play, is trying to raise their game to the highest level. Li Xue body sideways to see me to the left, is holding rod pointed at Three balls, and he was anxious. She does not understand why I placedmbt amali the fifth position of the ball better not to fight, how partial is impossible to choose the ball into the III. Quickly reminded that: Swing hit, heading the ball hit the right side of the ball body III, III ball hanging turning toward the bottom hole. Anzan his heart, well, play nice. It turned out that nothing of Three is not bad to play ball in the left two inches at the bottom right of the hole, and I did not do the heart and look forward to. At this point I was completely calm down, underground passage: brats, you see Well, I will let you taste one of my calendar harm. Li Xue see I did not listen to her, and no reason even to her, bent on playing the No. 3 ball, I feel very unfairly treated, unhappy pushed out of the mouth, it is sufficient to suspend a top oil bottle. Yang Siyu Li Xue treat to see me so very happy, Jisi lighted peach floating in her face, a woman's emotions are very complex and delicate, I do not know exactly why she was so excited. Zhao Tianyu see my game already sucks, Hu also played together, and my heart is fighting spirit, chic hit the club, and scored two goals. Then my turn to play, a raritymbt rafiki GTX in a variety of different angles this time I come to play ball and continue playing techniques of skilled, it hit the specified location, I am also more confident. Zhao Tianyu is a constant goal, proud of color face more and more concentrated. I was so swiftly ran the ball on the table, wherever the heart is more and more happy. With Zhao Tianyu the last one to take along into the black 八号 ball in the hole, the Board concluded. Li Xue relied on to point out a hundred big ticket handed Zhao Tianyu. I look to steal a glance to her and found no trace of resentment on her face the color, just peace of mind. Because, after all,

No comments:

Post a Comment