Tuesday, June 28, 2011

pods of beans

Like a dawn across the dark sky, thought likely to win the game, my spirit lifted. The ball has been gracefully. Li Xue cried just because of the anger, ball around the table full of people, Yang Siyu Wang and her buddies from the side of the Camry and Qiusheng Nan came over, interesting and humorousmbt sandals look at this billiard gamble. As the two of us look forward to their hearts who wins, would not know. I am struggling to kick-off shot, the ball exploded reactor, fifteen balls burst out of pods of beans, such as looked roll to go. The kick-off is carefully calculated thought, so after the kick-off, although the bulk of the ball is open, but did not pitch too good to leave Zhao Tianyu. My hearts delight, seems to have the door, as long as I used to play the way the hair on the hidden weapon, the inevitable big into the game. Zhao Tianyu do not know, I just thought it was blind to open the ball, catch up with hit points back before a bad pitch. He did not care, pick a slightly better position them to play ball on the 12th, but will actually too far away from the more difficult ball, the ball does not enter. I looked carefully to the table,mbt ema sale the ball found 七号 good position, then bent down, holding the ball rod target header and 七号 mind to himself, can not win, all in one fell swoop up. If the ball can be scored, as evidenced by the way my hair hidden weapon also suitable for playing billiards, as long as I am familiar for a while, the ball can basically into any difficulty, after all, hard to play billiards, and no lily of the launch difficult and even one-thousandth of one percent. However, if the ball does not enter, it shows me the way with the hidden weapon fired on the billiards useless, then I immediately dropped the club to admit defeat. Carefully to find a good angle, Shen information breath, fierce swing hit. I was secretly cried, goals, goals, goals ... ... I saw 七号 the end of the ball quickly toward the right side of the hole, although the point of view I find very accurate, lily and billiards can be fired after all slightly different, I with the strength of a number of large, VII ball is not directlymbt amali shoes the hole, the hole left swing of the two, but eventually fell into the hole hard. This moment, I completely relieved. I know, as long as the familiar for a while, I will play better. Decade of practice lilies hidden weapon not wasted, and today finally come into play, I totally have won Zhao Tianyu strength, gave him the most fierce fight, he is free again after loading B. Calculating my heart, they can not get away easily to win him, get him the next set, let him maximize the bankruptcy. He do not be greedy for money, I want to make him look sad. Speaking of calculating who have hurt, who got more than I came from the Ximen Song Dao Bili. Although, I am very clear that he is now young Zhang Xiaofeng, but because of memories, I forget his past life was the Ximen.七号 ball is scored, Qiao Lian Li Xue smile became a flower, a good loud clapping and shouting. Like to let the world know that their boyfriend finally score a goal with the strength of shot. I applaud. I can not help but hesitated, Zhe Nizi is really good for me, knowing that my battle is with her boyfriend, but she still cheer for my fuel, this affection can be really hard ah! I Zhuantou Chao them smile, to be honest, at this moment I was really touched, after all they are and I met not long, but they are nothing but chose to stand to my side, though it is Pingshui phase seam, but it is Song cut. People say that brotherhood is priceless, it's that the words are right. This is a support at this time is very precious to me, makes my heart feel warm. It also brought membt goti boots great confidence, my heart filled with words, can, with just the experience of that ball, I know, the ball and he is almost able to penetrate. However, I do not want it reached the hole, I want to bait, must not easily let go of this kid. Stretching the club in my hands, I precise targeting, but my ultimate goal is to hit the ball in the hole on the left two inches away. Li Xue eyes rest on me, very nervous. She must look forward into the ball I can, good for Zhao Tianyu color to see. Of course, I am not afraid of losing her will lose their one hundred dollars, but in her mind that, as my girlfriend, my honor has a great relationship with her, she has become an integral part of my , my face than anything else. Yang Siyu's heart is a little contradictory.

No comments:

Post a Comment