Tuesday, June 28, 2011

ding me tightly

ashamed of the red pretty face, quietly looked at me in silence. I am grinning at her, the meaning is clear, my sister, since the big guy's response to theBeats by Dr. Dre overwhelming, passionate kiss that we would look to meet everyone's wish it. At this point, I see us standing on the table of the Spice Girls did not respond, jumped down from the table, I quickly went in front, rounded open arms, hug me fruitful in her arms, mouth to go towards my face ... I was about to pro-break, but unfortunately she's holding me tightly, I could not move. I can not pull strength force broke away, that would hurt her. Moreover, this sister-long fitness Zhou Zheng, quite nice, especially her soft, warm arms, the two round bulging chest meat ball close to my chest, really comfortable. Moreover, the people and does not mean anything, just to kiss, what a big deal, right pro to pro, for the beauty of the site service, I did not care for oil declined. Hot lips close to my face, her soft tongue protruding from the mouth, Qingtian monster beats butterflythe skin on my face, I get the shivers, could not help the dry mouth, want to find Icy cool place down temperature. Arms of the Spice Girls mouth water, there must be very cool, and I can not help but think turned his head to try ... I pulled back from the dry and hot in a hurry to embrace their own since the Spice Girls break out, because I know that if their out late, then ears but also bad calamity, non-big ears become Pig not. Although my people fled out from the gentle, but I still looked infinitely nostalgia babes one that, if eyes could speak, I have to say to her: sister, I'm sorry, you catch the right time today, unfortunately, I girlfriend with me, or my brother will make you kiss your fill, and perhaps can give you surprises, so you Kiss my body. Of course, if you like, where the brother will let you kiss. In fact, say the truth, brother liked people kiss there. Yes, your phone is how much we free to contact the next ... ... Obviously, that the Spice Girls had not read the signals my eyes, because she just smiled at me a bit, then flash into a crowd. Others are Chedan, down to business I have to do it, is to continue to win and continue to trample the dignity of Zhao Tianyu. For me, this is the greatest enjoyment,diddybeats in ear headphones because I most despise him such a person. I looked Zhao Tianyu a Nuzui, said: can pair his lifeless eyes cut out at me severely, but also shed his unique evil eye. I do not care, cut out cut out on it, can not cut out to the next piece of meat. But also how to look evil, it is difficult to be able to I poisoned it? A man on a man with some means, you can look me gas and I singled out ah? How do we seek to do bitch, even a woman not as good as he can be worse than the Yang Yuqing far. I waved at him, By, he can water on this point, the total look to bring a weapon. I really do not understand, eyes can be hard to kill it? If you are a Aromatic beauty also, perhaps to get me a flirtatious Mongolia, and can not find the truck, but you is a big man, why always turn pair of dead fish eyes? I smile at him, up like a ghost experiencemiles davis beats headphones of debt collection. just lost one council, there are four Board did not open, you have the opportunity to win the anti-swing. already become a ghost, a ghost is difficult to really afraid that I leave you this ghost?

No comments:

Post a Comment