Friday, April 1, 2011

watched her drowning supple

Cool summer didn't answer Sue togeher also unconsciously mbt uk sale embarrassed since gu said up I recently went to see the love she recovered well.

Cool summer with a confused look Sue togeher don't understand what he is going to do what position.

Know we all talked? One thing I want to say to you, if not personally must be even after you hate me. After I flops about in the water but I didn't give a hand to help.

Cool summer besides shocked or shock. The handsome color elder MBT Tupu brother mouth facing person is you?

Right.

Why should that be? Sue togeher I owe you exactly what life? This life you do this to me the debt collection of I become so sad and lonely. Cool summer mood is already close to collapse also no matter whether oneself mess she picked up his own hands to Sue togeher packet it strikes a mercilessly.

Sue togeher is like being condemned type generally move silently under these.

A word is only your words can make me so exhausted Sue togeher you really good malicious ah. Cool summer cry with hand bag roar troubled landed on the ground. She squatted down crying.

This is Sue togeher first saw this mbt nama cool summer she never in his presence had he not bear to weep in heart will himself a thousand times million times blame. I'm sorry.

Sorry no use this you know not? So you can so concerned about the disease still let mother love to help put witness to the treatment of foundational also however is so to reduce your own iniquity. Cool summer cry against the more the murderer and never knew there was so painful.

Sue togeher not because you never liked me and stay with me but you remorse! So will take care of me really alleviate your iniquity?

Cool summer words like a thorn deep dive into Sue as isowis heart. He wanted to loud deny but think about or like this! Why he can so unpleasant? Six years ago ruined cool summer home six years cool summer sad.

Don't know is how separation no goodbye cool summer mood without previous excited but Sue togeher clearly see her eyes strong hatred.

So hate you at least she will put you in mind for a lifetime. Sue togeher the life you can no longer happiness never have you put your favorite girl injury became so. Sue togeher ruthlessly gave himself a slap.

Cool summer away he only looked at her figure so of final outcome so hurt but it must face.

Sue togeher elder brother I made a long dream dreams have you had a sister have many people you in my bed for me the story you and your sister together for my body care wipe you do for me a lot.

I love you not hate my help? I know that day you saw me.

You want to save my as long as you think I won't hate you instead I will appreciate you my mother says I can here is all mom help treatment.

This is to reduce their iniquity.

Sue togeher elder brother don't tell it to someone else especially cool summer sister if she knew mbt tenga mid wouldn't forgive your mom said you and cool summer sister in a relationship is you good life and then very happy together.

No comments:

Post a Comment