Friday, February 25, 2011

you at the outset what sees in him

That night the home baby asleep after, I tired even want to wash bath,she a person sitting quietly bedside, through the glass was looking out the window bright dim light of night, heart a void.

Remember these days since I single-minded to end his marriage, thought to just a few minutes of things, don't expect, this divorce road down, are so hard. It seems that all people are incredible against me with husband divorce, more unusual is that husband seems also didn't want and I thought of a divorce.

I deeply into the confusion of future, feel like window night, although it is understood action.how. Clear is that this husband, I did not want, disembodied is, I for future road full of the dark.

Work the next day, my spirit has been some trance, the old leader behind called me several voice, I didn't hear.

"Wen..." The old leadership eventually had to sudden increase voice roared.

"Oh?" I was awakened come from, hurriedly stood up, turned, surprise of ask: "what matter?"

"This I ask you what things? Call you along while to didn't respond!" The old leader a face of unhappy.

"Ha ha, want to worry!" My embarrassment a smile.

"In order to be with your husband divorce thing?" The old leader sped past the point a cigarette.

"Yes." I had to gently nodded.

"He would not from?"

"I now are not sure, he said promised to divorce,Australia but the condition is very demanding." My grief.

"Oh? What condition?" The old leader curiously stare at me.

I put the old publicly out of condition, said it slowly come out.

"This man?" The old leader a face of anger.

"Ha ha... different of, at the beginning, he wasn't like this now" I ghastly a smile.

"Fuck too not simply, this is in the world can not have so of man?" The old leader also seems to be really angry, however bow wanted to think, and slowly raise head, deep said to me "maybe, you men really does not want to lose you, in fact, in the final analysis, the divorce is to get married, as a formality, now you have to move out himself lived, from not also make no gao wu yang's blog difference."

No comments:

Post a Comment