Saturday, February 26, 2011

Unwillingly threw a planet orbiting

Men see Roy not blame, to make a under eyes, they received orders general rushed to Roy, Korea fell while his absence of Pennsylvania, push the kicking towards his abdomen, then agile emancipated shimoji, men although some surprise, but with Korea fell to gao wu yang's blog recruit and no skarn relax vigilance. YunTangTang Lord identity isn't blow out, the last YaTui, peter.my palm solved him, Pennsylvania, she saw Roy rushed to take her hand and ran.


Along the way, Roy say nothing, a stream of fire for the forehead, strengthened the hands of Pennsylvania, hold hands. She just frowned and looked at his back, a long way: "Roy, you're jealous right?"


Roy stopped forward footstep, intonation some not natural, anger. "Yes, yes, that bloody man incredibly hold you, I can not stand, I want to kill him."


"Roy, don't you feel yourself in eat some puzzling vinegar?" He never turned around.


He turned around and looked at her, "I just can't accept any man touch you once,This even your father, brother or cousin, it makes me crazy. Xi, can let my world is just me, or I will go crazy." Look not a joke.


He is afraid, from the inside of the heart of fear. Korea fell skarn some weird looking at Roy, angry of beating he pitched in her shoulder's hand. "You now have crazy, I love you how can use this reason to cut off my love, friendship, don't you think that you are selfish?"


Roy YouKouNanBian, what also said not export, just hugged close xi, heart is like the same tumbling, very afflictive, he's just afraid of injury. No matter how to control, stop not to live, originally he is so fragile. Eyes lost their focus, light tone say: "don't betray me, I'll lose reason to kill you, again suicide, I fear, I afraid..."


Korea fell skarn deep breath, mercilessly shoved him, looking at Roy some instability, and want to help him, but she did not do so. "Fear I conspired against you? How can you believe me?" Korea fell skarn blunt he screamed. a tear of delimit next, she threw down his. She didn't accept her distrust, that's veto her love!


She want to see Iraq hades, only he is night convinced of her, I believe that she was so loved Roy.


Maybe her mistake is really: she loves Roy love deep enough. Just think about Roy mistrust, she can hear broken voice, the heart is lost.


Oppressed her since painful!

No comments:

Post a Comment