Thursday, February 24, 2011

ith a curious eyes looked stood

"No, actually we say may be said of me. It was all my aunt, Great Wall mom made up the story lies, for is to let flower heart, she'll want to give up hope married such floret other boy, in that way the Great Wall is gao wu yang's blog there no way out, also can give up hope with another girl married, I today have mercilessly criticised her, she has revealed he is actually very like flower, afraid your house refuse to put floret marry to come to our home. I come to you these days, just come here not accustomed to the mountain and cold air, cold is badly, but also almost dead., so they have been that long, until today just come to your house." I suddenly feel myself not write novels that can really too wasteful, what all compiled out ah.

Everyone was silent, actually plait flawed, but everything has been to that point, who also don't want to get to the house of the Great Wall, again say, except I been there, a strange woman really still haven't seen another woman.

"Sit here eat dessert" floret's sister-in-law, don't know when to use a lot of placing a large bowl of installed in the sitting room, snack eggs inside there are tea desk that zhang, said to me.

"Oh?" I spot is silly.

"Elder sister, we this custom is come guest to boil the egg snacks, respect for you how much you eat a little!" Floret bowed their heads and whisper in my ear.

I "oh..." Of 1, wbeside me the Great Wall, the wall for I nodded.

Necessary, under the eyes, I had to drink a few bites, soup, edge drink edge think "was also didn't ask them this even what the custom, don't know to be don't give red envelopes?" .

"I'm sorry, because I was the first to you this, what all don't know, if I had done wrong, where you mustn't Behind blame the Great Wall, with disrespect place, we later all patch" down bowl chopsticks, I hasten to smile apology.

"Ha ha..." A whole room of people gently smiled, I the puzzling.

"The Great Wall, home to let your mom to find a matchmaker ShuiQin right, or the formal details about the, watch will celebrate the New Year, you go first register here, huadu waiting so many years, your wedding can't literally, etc in January, let's have another solitude to do a wedding banquet for you." Have been silenced, smoking floret dad, suddenly openings said.

"Ah..." Everyone gave a cry, maybe people like us unexpectedly floret of the father will change so quickly!

"Daddy, daddy, what you said but really?" Floret can't believe the squat in the father in front, believe the father asked.

Floret father looked at floret, gently nodded.

"So many years, I also think, that is my dad's little feast with the Great Wall, the Great Wall daddy died so many years, which can take Great Wall vented;? But this year the Great Wall have never been someone speaking QinShi, always can't let me speak to the somebody else to call the Great Wall for someone to kiss it, or Great Wall cousin intentional ah. Today sent everyone find, is to tell everyone that I agree to their marriage" floret dad aggie replied.

"Ah... daddy, daddy, really thank you so much ah" floret excitement embrace dad cry and laugh.

I watched in, can't help but tears rolling, I remembered his mom and dad came, I think of the two of them were old man do for my broken heart, fuck reminds me of married of that day of, mom and dad hid in the room, not sad tears, but tears of joy, daughter finally grown up, for them, that is the biggest achievement of it.

See my tears, estimates that everybody thinks that I is because see floret , tears and follow tears, said with a PeiXiao floret sister-in-law "great cousin, make you laugh."

I hurriedly shook his head and said, "really thank you very much".

"But one thing, get first made myself clear. That's dowry problem, the Great Wall may have to go back to your mum said, our house to 5 million pieces of the dowry of" floret mother beside when suddenly he said.

"Ah..." I told the Great Wall all exclaim loudly.

No comments:

Post a Comment