Wednesday, March 9, 2011

your druid child under etc metasomatism stewards

Noon time my dad about to ask me what is gao wu yang's blog how to heal my niang, I answer him give me five days time, I would certainly cure her. But this just five days, you must put the use and decision of wangfu called to me, and I only, "torre said a sentence" good ". "Oh, father, then if need you to cooperate, you must strive to cooperate with me?"

Sovereign torre said: "as long as sensitive sensitive good together, even if want me dead, I would also." If you died, beautiful niang affirmation also sad dead, say if dead, I return how to arrange modernism-styled program competes! "Torre, you can depend on it that daughter must help you cure beautiful niang."

Ha ha, you will play luo.

Had I torre word, I now is the no.1 in wangfu spinner "boom, you do as I say," the first I write what arrangements, otherwise how props staged modernism-styled program! "Yes, the princess," were sitting there waiting for my below, "first, I want to ten looks beautiful, skills of woman, the best they could familiarity of temperament and, second, called housekeeper took these I draw good design find some can make these clothes, to the above said, to what cloth, how to do in the above, do good, but I want to deliver, tomorrow afternoon is late tomorrow night took, and wages by the stewards decided, third, carrying the table letters, called him call person according to the above even sent, the letter said what to do, so that the post went centaur ceiling, fourth, with and immediately come to, give this letter to the emperor, he finished will give you something, you shall bring things to bring, and this letter is to the queen and the imperial concubine, they watch the nature will understand, and finally, as very important, is metasomatism down, these don't let princess know," it's not that I don't read, true is too many, I have written these I want to it for a whole night, "oh, right, this letter is to report, under etc. See sovereign, remember to him."

"The princess, these?" I nodded, outstanding druid child at a side said: "princess, we all come, who protect you?"

"I was praetorium, who dare to hurt me, if you don't trust will soon go to quick return."

"Yes," then they set off immediately things off.

Ha ha, I'd like to talk over five days, I will probably become whole dynasty emperor in top news the characters. But I am busy these days there.

Always I think found my now he is the most at leisure, early know I'll save some do it himself, now will not in praetorium blind stroll, "yi" isn't that knife knife, this two days to me? "torre old niang things forget her," dao "I warmed toward her the wave.

The wind knife knife in my opinion she is a cool girls, see her name knew. "Knife knife, why are you here, your injury? The medicine remember to eat?"

"Thanks a bunch, I have nothing princess care." Archaic person is better than us, by so heavy wounds, two days. Oh, forget, those who stay is what internal strength to protect the body.

"I call you knife knife, you don't also told me so unfamiliar, call me fly snow, or feifei is good, don't call the princess." Haven't heard someone calling my feifei.

"You are the princess, call you princess is should,"

"But we are friends ah, so, I still hope to hear you call feifei." So cool girls, true have set her personality, I hand in this friend.

"I have no friends, I also don't need a friend." Look at this, Too really very individualize.

I pretend to be very sad because I like "long hate? Don't you like me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment