Sunday, March 20, 2011

all things not too recklessly, the earth also need a dominating person

"Meng mother-in-law, quick finished?" Ephraim also is like a puzzled tsukihime arena, these brilliant bright girl who-was-not-little-anymore eye, was a pack of innocent and lively, "I am ready for you, is driving too beautiful oh! I packed a whole basket!"

 

 

I gently tick the box a smile: "know, you good ah. gao wu yang's blog Are you trying to listen to meng mother-in-law gives you tell interesting stories?"

 

 

Ephraim tsukihime does not comply to light a guy, tender and delicate face float a deep: "damn! Say somebody else like was premeditated like, I wouldn't such! Somebody else's favorite meng mother-in-law!"

 

 

I was her like a spoiled brat interesting amused smile, can not help deepen the mark. Pat on the head, for she never so wet along looks fresh green hair, I say: "know your most lovely, so also often came to see you meng mother-in-law, telling you a story!"

 

 

Suddenly she hesitated for a means, then like discovering America like fierce shook my hand: "meng mother-in-law, ere you laugh so beautiful!"

 

 

Said again to pull pull yourself think impassability small roll hair, a face with a confused look me: "you look clearly's very young and very beautiful, why old let somebody else call you the meng old woman? Put your call good old oh!"

 

 

I qu forefinger, tap her show the forehead: "my girl. I but for thousands of years older than you are more than! Maybe you want to call my sister? This story also don't listen to?"

 

 

I pretend angry, sourly tease the only 300 more than a year old girl.

 

 

Ephraim tsukihime indeed be duped, keen to impress: "I was wrong,Ann I was wrong not yet? Meng mother-in-law, you know best! Just don't get mad at junior!"

 

 

But when she finally found betray my corner of the lip, she rose but anger turned ignore I?

 

 

I am tiny eyebrow, and for a pretence cough, ching ching voice: "it is said that in ancient time, HongMeng early, and the earth open all things are thriving. But all things not too recklessly, the earth also need a dominating person, as a speaker for the gods, governance full wafer primary earth. So -"

No comments:

Post a Comment