Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ann blue open big eyes looking

"That's what my parents wishful thinking." Ao days cold swept the jasmine, then go out of the classroom.


Elim rain took to the jasmine haley with gentle sadness said: "ao days, he say of actually not wrong." Then he looked at already was already out of the door of I and Ann blue.


"Core, you guess WeiChi aurors days like elim rain?" Ann blue boring let me play this childish guess.


"Of course not like that." I gave her a silence of white said.


"That you again to guess, jasmine is like him?" Ann blue continued boring asked.


"You're boring ah, you ask him why ask me." I am unable to of say.


"Ok." Ann blue pull me to some directions. Heaven ah, she is really going to find him ask!


"Hello, WeiChi jasmine is proud days. Like you?" at the front of the so-and-so boys loudly of say. Heaven ah, good humiliate ah.


"I don't know." He didn't go back paused and walked on.


"Oh? That you know what?" Ann blue pull me trotted to his presence of mang said. Give me a burrowing right, can not have so humiliate clique.


"Like her!" WeiChi aurors days is like have be like without the said.


"Yeah? Who wow?" Ann blue gossip cells and to motivating out.


"Her". WeiChi aurors days pointed to me. Mama ah, that's I ane. I scare zhengtaileyan eyes looking at him.


"For the core, he said, is that your" like." Ann blue took my hand and crazy sway.


"Er......" I looked down at the ground on the dust. "He is joking la." And then prepare pull Ann blue go back to the classroom.


"I have no, with my contacts!" WeiChi aurors days lift my head, very serious looked at me and said.


I admit, first see he has liked him. But, now but good suddenly. I don't know, I didn't know what to do.


"Core, quick promised to go." Ann blue smile of a face shining.


I am silent in the line of sight of focal length on the blue sky.


"Oh, you how to don't talk! When you default luo, ok, WeiChi aurors days. I can put my core to you! Can want to take good care of her oh." Ann blue cool put my hand and his hand tightly hold together.


Good disorderly, really good disorderly.


"Huh." He took my hand and went back to the classroom.


Why would I say like her? I don't know, just don't know from what when begin will always pay attention to her. She's every move,The every detail, unconsciously deep-set. See her panic eyes and focus in the blue sky, I know she is just a mess, panic, vehemently contradicting himself abnormal beating heart.


"That I..." I don't know how to speak.


"SHH! Don't say anything." He hold me tightly. "I love you, later will be more and more like you until like into love, I would still have been." He attached to her ear light tone of say. He.for the first time said so many words of word, for the first time as gentle to a girl profession, the first want for her promise for life.


"Thank you." I gently smiled, since happiness. I don't push him at the door, because I also like him!


After school.


He silently on the classroom door waiting for a girl pack good things out.


"Ok." She smiled and went over to him.


"Yi cold core!" A loud roar had to let her return giant.


"Damn it, you incredibly seduce others fiance!" Jasmine mercilessly say, asing if is to all people know that.


I backed up a foot to panic, accidentally hit the desks. He immediately hold me into the bosom keep my balance. How do I forget he is ChenLinYu fiance? Damn, I am a third party.


"Not to say for yourself? Admit it." Jasmine sneer at looking at me.


"Shut your mouth." Ao days cold swept jasmine, let her a rigors. "At the moment is betrothed, does not represent her later will be my wife." He held her hand to give her warm and power.


"He say right, that and the gao wu yang's blog fact that he was ChenLinYu things like wheel less than you take care of it." Ann blue amargeddon watched jasmine eye said.

No comments:

Post a Comment